skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HERE COMES IT MIKE
Yep. I'm here. Deal with it.
4.24.2008
Man with a plan
Took a bit of digging, but I've got a plan.
HP gots to transform this IT biz
. Okay, that sounded super lame. I'm just tryin' to make it sound cool. Gonna have to try harder for boss man, eh?
Older Post
Home
Link it UP
Mike's on YouTube!
Mike's on FACEBOOK!
Mike's got a plan: HP
Join my group & I'll shave my head!
Becky's Bloggin' (nice)
Ah! This is Spinal Tap!
Top Ten Ridiculous Things I Hear at Work
10. My computer hates me
9. It's not like this at home
8. What did you DO?!
7. It looks like it's working but it's NOT!
6. My screen's blank!
5. Mike, I need you!
4. I hate you
3. When am I going to get a new compuuuuuter?
2. What's wrong with the itnernets?
1. Is the system down??
me
carly owen
I write. You laugh. Hopefully.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Apr 24
(2)